Friday, January 28, 2011

Chinese New Year School Event 4 - Celebration Day

Today is filled with fun and joys. At school, we had a celebration party for the Chinese New Year.

When I first arrived at school, we met Vice-Principal Ms Cheung and we took photos together (^o^)


In the classroom, I took a lot of photos with my fellow classmates (^.^)



At school, we got a lot of fun of playing around with different games (^.^)








In the evening, Uncle Steven visited us and we had a celebration dinner in a restaurant for Papa's birthday.

P.S: Uncle Steven does not want to appear formally here while we could see him in the mirror (^_^)


In the restaurant, I ate a lot of food and also played my new Thomas little toys.




After the dinner, we walked around the plaza and I took some photos there.






Before I returned home, I met Yan-Ching in the plaza and we took photos together (^o^)



1 comment:

  1. 真係節目好豐富喎! 好開心的一天吧!

    ReplyDelete